SMEs, often family-run, need to increase their international profile in the era of globalisation. This opens up new sales markets that will make your company far more competitive in the long term.
Many SMEs and family businesses are often unaware of the strategic benefits of targeted media work. Good media relations at the right time – and with the right story – help companies gain exposure to large audiences and strengthen their corporate brand. Strong corporate brands, in turn, create trust and customer loyalty. When a business suddenly hits a crisis, it is often too late to communicate a positive image. That’s when you need on-demand access to a network of journalists and other media professionals.
We offer SMEs what they expect from a forward-thinking PR and Communications Agency:
PR support when you most need it
- Quick, analytical thinking to understand your current situation and needs
- Direct access to a network of local journalists and international media
- Ad-hoc communications consulting, especially if you face a crisis that threatens your company and its image. A corporate crisis can strike anytime, so we are here for you 24/7.
- Flexibility and quick response times
- No-nonsense, dedicated, reliable, and honest approach
We are not about offering you an expensive agency concept or getting-to-know-you workshops that are all about us – with you having to foot the bill. Our PR specialists ensure that you and your brand are always at the center stage.
What you can expect from us: personal discussions at eye level, in which you describe your communication needs and objectives. We implement them in your interest. Corporate crises know no clock times – if necessary, we are there for you around the clock.