As 2021 draws to an end, tech trends have made it evident that Artificial Intelligence is not out to replace people but to work with them to create more compelling stories that will eventually benefit everyone. We’re already using AI in many ways – Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant, and Slack, to name a few. But AI has also made significant inroads into PR, helping start-ups create the right kind of narratives that will help increase customer engagement and result in brand stickiness.
Here are five ways AI can complement PR to tell better brand stories.
- Better social interaction – One of the critical features of PR is focusing on the social element, driving the connection between the customer and the With AI, brands are now using intelligent chatbots in several ways – customer service, feedback acquisition, and conversational marketing – all of which help create lasting customer relationships. AI is helping pave the path to build a deeper connection with customers, expanding PR efforts significantly.
- Audience Insights – Buyer experience and understanding what consumers need is one critical factors in marketing. AI can be programmed to read the audience better, predict interests, focus on upcoming trends, and conduct bias-free research simultaneously. AI can thus help PR create personalized campaigns that offer relevant messaging, delving into what consumers want.
- Automating tasks – An essential part of PR is trying to understand the industry, looking at trends, going through news, monitoring media, Using AI to automate mundane jobs and using predictive analytic tools leaves valuable employees free to focus on building the brand andcreate top stories about them in the media.
- Sentiment analysis – Humans are complicated, and sentiment analysis used to track psychological trends, gauge reactions, understand emotional responses and interpret tones can be equally complex. Today’s automated systems can analyze context and understand the true meaning so relevant stakeholders can quickly determine sentiment. AI can accumulate and assess ratings and reviews to improve customer satisfaction, which will reinforce the brand’s value to the customers.
- Improved storytelling – Language controls PR and drives brand recognition. Using AI to scan news coverage and tailor content to suit what journals and publications are looking for is an excellent use of AI. Much research is being done with natural language processing (NLP) techniques, which can create a favorable brand scenario. There are also AI tools that can convert data intopublishable stories, which can be used to generate more content for the brand.
AI in combination with human skills
AI, combined with human skill sets, can go a long way to change and reinforce brand image and create brand strategies that will positively influence customers and buyers. Indeed, it does seem like AI has stepped out of the pages of science fiction and has incorporated itself into our lives with stunning ease.